Our practice takes pride in providing remote services to you at your convenience. We provide psychiatric care from a distance through technology, using secure and HIPPA compliant videoconferencing. To get started, clients can simply dial the support line to schedule or fill out the contact us form and an email with a link and instructions with be sent to you.
- Video-based telepsychiatry have many client benefits, such as:
- Convenience, affordability, and readily-accessible mental health services.
- Reduces delay in care
- Improves continuity of care and follow-up
- Reduce the need for time off work, childcare services, etc. to access appointments far away
- Improves access to mental health specialty care that might not otherwise be available (e.g., in rural areas)
Please note: Controlled substances can be effective in the treatment of illness, pain and disease and must, therefore, be accessible to persons who medically need them. These same drugs, however, have the capacity to cause addiction, injury, impairment and death when abused, misused or diverted to illegal use. Thus, we DO NOT prescribe controlled substances during telepsychiatry visits. Controlled substances include, but not limited to: Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, Ativan, Restoril, Klonopin or any other medications in this class) or Stimulants (Adderall, Concerta, Daytrana, Ritalin, Vyvanse, Focalin or any other medications in this class) or Hypnotics/Sedatives (Sonata, Ambien, Luniest or any other medications in this class)